Lowongan UI / UX Designer-PT Sababay Industry
- Design mobile websites, apps, and others mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as: Android, Windows, Mobile Web.
- Work closely with web and mobile developer to apply their designs to web and mobile interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross functional term throughout the design process.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design to development team.
- Creative user flow and usability testing.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Strong graphic design skills, with good understanding of typography, layouts.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail and Good sense of Art.
- Familiar with design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
UI / UX Designer-PT Sababay IndustryJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Plaza Kuningan | Ditayangkan: 18-April-2017 | Tutup pada 18-May-2017
Established in 2010, Sababay Winery is an Indonesian wine producer that bases its manufacturing activities in Bali. The name ‘Sababay’ read as [sa-ba-bey] winery originates from our winery’s location along the beautiful ‘SABA’bay (Teluk Saba) in Gianyar, Bali. Sababay receives grape supplies for its wine production from local farmers in Buleleng, Bali. Carrying out a corporate farming concept, Sababay engages in partnership for exclusive grape trading at reasonable and profitable price with farmers. The integrated farming concept result a sustainable good harvest – that has opened up parts of the world previously thought unsuitable to wine production.
At relatively young age, Sababay Winery has won a number of international award including Austria Wine Challenge (AWC) 2015 where two of Sababay wine products, the White Velvet and Moscato d’Bali, were honored with Silver Medal, while the Sababay Reserve Red received Seal of Approval. Prior to AWC, Sababay Moscato d'Bali won a Silver Award in the Singapore Wine & Spirits Award 2014, a prestigious wine contest in Asia where wine from all over the world are evaluated and tasted using blind tasting system. Sababay also received three medals in the CWSA (China Wine & Spirits Awards) 2015. Besides China, Japan Wine Challenge 2015 also presented Seal of Approval for Sababay Ludisia sweet red wine and Moscato d’Bali. In addition, Sababay White Velvet has recently won a Bronze Medal in the Korean Wine Challenge (KWC).
Sababay believe in empowerment, innovation, customer focus and team spirit. We are looking for people with the passion to join our amazing team who live those value.
ALAMAT : PT Sababay Industry
Menara Utara, Plaza Kuningan, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, Karet Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia