Lowongan Senior Project Finance Accountant-PT NexWave
- Prepare actual Project P/L report (based on actual cost and revenue recognition) on timely basis and accurately prepared.
- Check and ensure the accuracy of all Pre-cals (budget) received from Project Manager or Sales Manager, and had been properly approved based on authority level.
- Actively involved in Budget and Forecast/Projection preparation
- Review the project performance (budget vs actual) and analyze the variance in detail
- Check and ensure all Purchase Requisition from project are already included in Pre-cals (budget).
- Actively communicate with Project Manager to get the information regarding project issues, project progress and project target.
- Actively involves in ERP (Microsoft Axapta) preparation and ensure all needs are properly set up into the system
- Provide sales analysis repot with accurate and on timely basis
- Prepare any data required for Monthly Reporting purposes
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.00
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good English proficiency
- Hard worker, Proactive and willing to work in long working hours
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Familiar with ERP system, particularly the Microsoft Axapta, would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years in Finance & Accounting area (Accountant Level)
- Having experienced in project costing would be an advantage
Senior Project Finance Accountant-PT NexWaveJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 02-May-2017 | Tutup pada 01-June-2017
Nexwave Technologies is the premier regional provider of network engineering services and supplier of specialized telecommunication products. We design, build and manage telecommunication networks and provide comprehensive suite of specialized products and cost effective solutions to address the network infrastructure need of fixed and mobile operators in Asia-Pacific.
We have diverse network experiences and excellent track records in successful implementation of GSM, GPRS, CDMA, 3G/UMTS networks. Many telecommunication service operators in the Asia Pacific region and the world’s biggest equipment vendors have made Nexwave Technologies their service partner of choice.Our core belief of integrity, passion and trust are the key values underlying the strong partnerships we are enjoying with our customers and business partners.
Nexwave Technologies Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TeleChoice International Limited.
(A) JOB PURPOSE
To assist Project Finance Manager in analyzing project profitability, preparation project budgeting/forecasting and project reporting based on below key responsibilities.
(B) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
(C) GENERAL REQUIREMENT
We are a major employer of RF specialist and engineers and is constantly on a lookout from more people to join us. We would like to invite you get registered with us, so that we can keep in touch with you whenever there is any opening which is suitable for you.
ALAMAT : PT NexWave
Jl. Dr. Saharjo, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia