Lowongan Project Manager Interior-VIVERE GROUP
- Create master schedule & MMP, base on BOQ, and Design for Interior Fit Out Project.
- Deliver Interior Project Management process from planning, executing, monitoring in line with Quality and Safety standards.
- Manage team and make sure the good governance project management to assure Customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with Consultant and project Owner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree, Engineering Civil, Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Coordinators/Managers specializing in Interior Fit Out.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working with project target.
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to be assigned out of town
- Ability to work under pressure
Project Manager Interior-VIVERE GROUPJakarta Raya - Jakarta Barat | Ditayangkan: 02-May-2017 | Tutup pada 01-June-2017
Since commencing operations in Indonesia in 1984, VIVERE has evolved into one of the countries leading interior contractors and furniture manufacturers establishing a solid track record for successfully completing construction projects on time, to budget and to the quality standards required its clients.
Known today as PT Gema Graha Sarana Tbk. (GGS), the company was established to provide interior contracting services. Over two decades later, GGS is among the industry leaders with its complete range of products and services for the interior and furniture industry.
With combined workforce of 1,000 employees across three subsidiaries, PT Prasetya Gema Mulia (Mechanical Electrical Contracting), PT Laminatech Kreasi Sarana (Panel Component Manufacturing & Trading), PT Vivere Multi Kreasi (Office & Residential Furniture Manufacturing), GGS created the VIVERE Group in September 2005 as the main brand for GGS and its subsidiaries.
We are proud to have been awarded the ISO 9001 : 2008 for Quality Assurance Certificate and OHSAS 18001 : 2007 for our high concern in Safety & Health working standards. This assures our clients and partners that our working standards are world class.
Our vision and core values are reflected in our dedication and accomplishments; they encapsulate the motivation that inspires GGS to be a specialist interior contractor and furniture manufacturer of the highest order. VIVERE is firmly established at the leading edge of the industry.
We pursue excellence, innovation and professionalism in all areas of our business. We focus on the quality and level of service that our client have grown to expect from us. Each company within the Vivere Group has its own management and employee structure and is dedicated for offering the highest possible quality within its area of expertise.
Job Requirement :
To be the first choice for Lifestyle, Interior & Exterior Furnishings by delivering quality products and services in Indonesian local market by 2014.
To become a world-class business organization that grows continuously based on forefront employees' competencies and to create innovative quality products and services according to customers' criteria of comfort, ergonomics and environmental-friendliness.
ALAMAT : VIVERE GROUP
Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman No. 6, Jakarta 11480, Indonesia