Lowongan Safety Officer-PT Lear Automotive Indonesia
- Serves as in-charged on Environment, Health and Safety matters of the plant;
- Leads and coordinates the EH&S activities and programs implementation;
- Provides technical support to line management with respect to legal and regulatory requirements, permits, record keeping, etc.;
- Analyzes audit trends and location injury trends;
- Provides in training and orientation of the employees regarding EH&S matters;
- Educates and monitors outside contractors, in-house facilities projects to determine safety practices such hot-work permits as well as wearing of protective devices;
- Supports the annual EH&S goals and objectives;
- Supports the conduct of risk assessment;
- Assist the Plant/Area in coordinating the EH&S teams such as the Emergency Response Team (ERT), Security and Loss Control, Safety audit teams etc.;
- Attends to and submits EH&S-related requirements of the Corporate and that of the State/Government Agencies, including but not limited to the application and securing/renewal of necessary permits and reports;
- Monitors the activities pertaining to the installation or construction of pollution source and control facilities to ensure compliance with the air, noise and water quality standards;
- Acts as the liaison officer to government agencies and other interested parties on EH&S matters.
Safety Officer-PT Lear Automotive IndonesiaBekasi (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 02-May-2017 | Tutup pada 01-June-2017
The Lear Corporation is a Fortune 500 company with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment.
The incumbent is responsible for the coordination of the Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) programs of the assigned areas to ensure consistent compliance to environmental, safety and health regulations, policies, and generally acceptable practices.
POSITION KEY FUNCTIONS
College Degree holder, preferably Engineering Graduate
At least 5 years in manufacturing for EH&S
Must have sufficient technical skills and training relative to EH&S
Good in verbal & written communication, proactive vision, and good leadership.
Sufficient knowledge regarding EH&S regulatory requirements
Familiar with EH&S Systems (ISO14001, OSHA Standards)
With Certification related to EH&S is preferred
ALAMAT : PT Lear Automotive Indonesia
Delta Silicon III Cikarang Barat, West Java, Indonesia