Lowongan Plant Human Resource Manager-PT Lear Automotive Indonesia
- Directs and participates in the recruiting for and selection of candidates to fill vacant employment opportunities. Ensures the quality of personnel hired, the effectiveness of recruiting and selection techniques, and compliance with Indonesia Labor Law requirements and other related legal requirements.
- Coordinates, in conjunction with Finance, the overall development and management of payroll programs. Oversees human resources personnel involved in the design, implementation, and administration of base and variable pay programs in conformance with company pay philosophy and practice. Ensures compliance of pay programs with legislated requirements, such as wage and hour laws, equal pay legislation, etc.
- Takes active responsibility for the overall development and management of health and welfare benefit programs. Oversees human resources personnel involved in the design, implementation and administration of health and welfare programs and in the coordination of retirement benefit programs through Finance.
- Facilitates and participates in employee relations functions, such as dispute resolution, discipline, communications, reward practices, etc., ensuring a positive morale and union-free environment as consistent with current industrial platform. Leads the organization in the definition of policies and practices that affect associate work and work relationships.
- Oversees the design and implementation of human resource development programs, ensuring that skills and competencies of associates meet requirements for current operation and future goals.
- Ensures compliance with legislated requirements and timely governmental reporting.
- Work directly with department managers in the development and management of occupational safety programs. Oversees human resources personnel involved in the design, implementation, and administration of safety programs. Ensures compliance with local country legislated requirements.
- Assists in the general administration, management, and development of business operations and development as a staff member. Investigates and formulates opinions on business practices by the company and business practices in the community. Recommends alternative courses of action or procedural changes to ensure competitive posture.
- Represents the company and its interests at various professional, industry, and community associates to further the company’s name in the community or its positive relationship within the industry.
- Maintains currency with respect to general management and human resources issues. Defines practice changes and recommends action through local management councils.
Plant Human Resource Manager-PT Lear Automotive IndonesiaBekasi (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 02-May-2017 | Tutup pada 01-June-2017
The Lear Corporation is a Fortune 500 company with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment.
Directly reporting to the ASEAN HR Director and dotted line report to Plant Operation, the HR Manager is responsible in managing and coordinating human resources activities in compliance with company philosophy, objectives and legal requirements. Recommends and facilitates the installation of programs and policies that creates or reinforces a positive employee relation’s atmosphere. Participates in the overall management of plant as a member of the management team.
POSITION KEY FUNCTIONS
BS/BA graduate or equivalent exposure;
Preferably a Master degree holder.
Minimum of 7 years experience at a comparable level specializing in managerial logic and decision making, ideally in manufacturing or related environment.
Strong in Payroll Management, Labor relations expertise, good communicator, team leader, results oriented
Working knowledge of industrial and employment law.
Demonstrated leadership attributes and sound management disciplines. Superior communication, team building and facilitation skills, Open personality, Promotes honestly and professional integrity in conduct of all activities internal to the organization and the business community, Professional presentation and demeanor, Ability work independently in multi-cultural environments
ALAMAT : PT Lear Automotive Indonesia
Delta Silicon III Cikarang Barat, West Java, Indonesia