Lowongan Sales Trainer - MATARAM-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Conduct general induction and basic training for all employees
- Conduct training for all entire sales distribution level based on the training road map.
- Coaching (training on the job) sales staff.Supporting of quality control of sales staff.
- Coordinate with DSM for training or area that sales staff need to improve.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training through test, feedback, and POS visit
- Evaluate and testing of sales staff and DSM performance and analysis of result to identify areas for improving on re-training.
- University Degree in Management, Human Resource, Communication, or Psychology
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in adult training or similar.
- Having experience in Sales or Customer Service will be advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.Self motivated and goal driven.
- Basic English and Bahasa.
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Power Point.
Sales Trainer - MATARAM-PT Home Credit IndonesiaMataram (Nusa Tenggara Barat) | Ditayangkan: 03-May-2017 | Tutup pada 02-June-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia