Lowongan Visual Merchandiser - BALI (Code: VM - BL)-PT Hindo
- Provide excellent customer service on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Ensure garment presentation in the store and in the windows according to our guidelines
- Plan, execute and follow up sales activities and store campaigns
- Maximise selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly
- Communicate and inform the store team about upcoming activities and campaigns
- Continuously train the store team in garment presentation
- Order, handle and organise display materials
- Ensure that safety, security and administrative routines are followed
- Set an example for your team and act as a role model
- Extensive knowledge and interest in fashion and trends
- Ability to create visual solutions that inspire and sell
- Drive and ambition to take own initiatives
- Ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize business
- Being clear and convincing in communicating with the team
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
- Willing to be stationed in Bali
- Willing to be based in store and work in shift schedule
Visual Merchandiser - BALI (Code: VM - BL)-PT HindoBali | Ditayangkan: 04-May-2017 | Tutup pada 03-June-2017
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (publ) was founded in Sweden in 1947 and is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The company’s business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price. In addition to H&M, the group includes the brands & Other Stories, Cheap Monday, COS, Monki and Weekday as well as H&M Home. The H&M Group has approximately 4,135 stores in 63 markets, including franchise markets. In 2012 sales including VAT were SEK 140,948 million and the number of employees is more than 148,000.
The job of an H&M Visual Merchandiser comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your personal qualities also include:
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
At H&M, we care about our employees. It’s important to us that you feel appreciated and well treated in every way. In the long run it’s your wellbeing that is the key to our success. In practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out!
ALAMAT : PT Hindo
Gandaria 8 - Office Tower 23rd Fl. Unit C-D Gandaria City Superblock