Lowongan Fleet Coordinator (General Affair)-PT Gaya Favorit Press
- Assists the Manager, Fleet Operations in meeting contractual agreements by overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the region; coordinates the overall activities of the region to meet the goals and objectives of the Fleet Management.
- Plans, assigns, organizes, inspects, supervises and oversees a major repair region consisting of multiple facilities and is assigned the responsibility of providing maintenance and repair (including welding services) for automobiles, light and heavy trucks, buses, emergency equipment, construction, and industrial equipment.
- Monitors operational achievement of performance goals customer service and productivity levels ensuring they are commensurate with contract standards.
- Operates the Fleet Management Information System, including data analysis, report generation and monitoring performance standards to ensure contract compliance.
- Leads and coaches team of workers in the parts and maintenance areas.
- Coordinates and leads team meetings.
- Determines the extent and types of services and repairs needed.
- Oversees and provides technical assistance as needed regarding major repairs.
- Ensures compliance with all safety, environmental, and organizational policies and procedures.
- Evaluates and records the performance of staff.
- Establishes, coordinates and monitors vendor contracts for fleet services and supplies.
- Provides responsive, high quality service to County employees, representatives of outside agencies and members of the public by providing accurate, complete and up-to-date information, in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (S-1) from transportation management or others
- At least 3 years experience in vehicle fleet coordinating
- Strong analytical thinking skill, energetic, dynamic and creative
- Able to work under pressure
Fleet Coordinator (General Affair)-PT Gaya Favorit PressJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya), Jakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 04-May-2017 | Tutup pada 03-June-2017
We came into existence in 1972 with the launch of Femina, the first women’s magazine in Indonesia. Ever since then, we have grown to become a trusted media group and a community power house as the contents are on a par with the Indonesian values. We continuously thrive to provide various brands and products that are very well received by Indonesians. With 13 magazines, as well as other divisions like creative boutique, event organizer, radio station, publishing house and online publications, we move beyond the limits. Utilizing a wide variety of modern platform such as the Internet, brand activation and the communities, enables us to optimize the potentials of all divisions and create a collaboration in any form.
Job Descriptions :
Femina Group media yang memiliki integritas yang tinggi dalam memberikan pelayanan terbaik baik print maupun digital.
ALAMAT : PT Gaya Favorit Press
HR Rasuna Said Kav. B 32-33, South Jakarta 12910, Indonesia