Lowongan Business Analyst Manager-PT Surya Dermato Medica Labs
- Create an innovative, sustainable and feasible strategies to address problem / opportunities and push the business forward in an effective manner
- Building continuous improvement – process – system and reporting capability
- Identifies opportunities for improving business process through information system and / or non system
- Conduct external & internal analysis to find insight and pain points
- Improve or develop specific sales force effectiveness plans as well as selling skills and product training
- Define measurements and develop tools for sales force effectiveness process
- Work with managers to ensure understanding and implementation of SFE measures
- Identify the proper training needed to increase employee competencies
- Maximum 42 years old
- Bachelor degree in any major from reputable university
- At least 3 years of working experience as Business Analytical / Marketing Service Manager, preferable from pharmaceutical company
- Having good knowledge and experiences in sales pharmaceutical (both operational & system), able to conduct & deliver training materials would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skill
- Analytical, systematic, accurate along with result oriented attitude
- Mature, confident & proactive person
- Able to work independently and in group as well
- Ability to utilize computer application include Microsoft Office
- A company which is dedicated to dermatology and skin care health in Indonesia
- To produce high quality products fit to its determined specifications and conform to market current demand
- To increase human resources in order to develop a good national pharmaceutical
- To increase all business associates interest, including stakeholders, employees, government and distributor
Business Analyst Manager-PT Surya Dermato Medica LabsJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 04-May-2017 | Tutup pada 03-June-2017
Established since May, 5th 1982, in the city of Surabaya, in the province of East Java, in Indonesia, PT. Surya Dermato Medica Laboratories (PT. SDM) aim to supply a good dermatologicals, non-prescriptions and aesthetic dermatology products.
Cosmetics and skin care are growing ever closer. In 1986, PT. SDM experienced production expansion to non beta lactam antiobiotic production, then in 1992 underwent plant area expansion and renovation in compliance with cGMP regulation.
In 1995, PT. SDM finally obtained cGMP certification with area consisted of three floors of office building and three floors of manufacturing facilities, with area of 84 x 36 m2.
Plant renovation is continuously carried out in 2005 with the addition of one more building for office and manufacturing facility.
PT. SDM main pharmaceutical activities cover all production line stages of drugs and cosmetics with Pharmaceutical Industry License, which has been issued by Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia since May, 5th 1982, beginning from starting materials acceptance and storage, weighing, processing, primary filling, secondary packaging, finished product storages, to finished products distribution into officials distributors.
In-process, control activities is also carried out to ensure that each step of production stage is sufficiently implemented based on government regulation. PT. SDM pharmaceutical activities also cover quality control analysis and evaluation of starting materials, bulk products, intermediate products, and finished products.
PT. SDM non-pharmaceutical activities include administration, purchasing, accounting, and product marketing to provides a good services for customers' satisfaction.
ALAMAT : PT Surya Dermato Medica Labs
Jl. Paseban Raya 21, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia