- Able to efficiently attend to clients
- Add value to Servcorp
- Add value to our clients' business by providing great customer service
- Be a team player and assist the rest of the team
- Familiar with Indonesia taxes
- Able to work under pressure, take initiative and work independently (with minimum supervision) to ensure timely and accurate completion of project
- Proven organisational skills to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- High standard of copying and audio typing
- Diary management – accuracy is key when booking/arranging meetings and appointments
- Travel arrangements
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Have a great smile and understand the value of a first impression
- Have the ability to muti-task
- Be customer service focused
- Have good work ethics
- Have exceptional communication skills - written and verbal/ Typing speed (minimum 40wpm)
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- 2 years Secretarial experience an advantage
- Great salary and bonus scheme
- Career progression
- On the job training
- Skills development
- Work with a dynamic team
- 5 star location and work environment
- Multi-faceted role across client service, hospitality, administration and office maintenance
- International/Interstate travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic and ever expanding international company.
- Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Professional Training
- Skills Development
- Premium products and services
- Charitable and Green initiatives
Secretary-SERVCORPJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 04-May-2017 | Tutup pada 03-June-2017
SERVCORP is a publicly listed company and global provider of business solutions operating at the premium end of the market.
When your product is the best in the industry, you need a team who represents professionalism, quality and success. If this is you, come and talk to us and see for yourself what it truly means when a company say's, "our people are our BEST asset".
We are committed to being the world's finest Serviced and Virtual Office provider, and we believe in adding value to your business by exceeding your expectations and giving detailed attention to the little things.
Our proactive and efficient team believe in taking a genuine interest in your business and giving you the best customer service in our industry. The Servcorp culture is built into every Servcorp location globally.
We're always available and at your door when you need us. We're just a phone call away when you're out of the office.
Whether you are a global enterprise or a small business, our virtual office solutions will provide you with everything you need to run and optimize your business operations here in Singapore. Your business presence comes complete with the latest in high tech equipment, virtual assistant, an extensively trained business support team, and a local phone number for maximum productivity and accessibility of your business. With four locations in Singapore there are three prestigious corporate addresses located in the CBD for you to choose from, including the highly coveted Marina Bay Financial Centre. Pay just a fraction of the cost of a monthly office rental with our low monthly fees and easy to manage month-by-month terms that evolve with your business needs and objectives. Once you have a Servcorp virtual office, it is easy to create and establish a successful corporate image without taking time and money away from the core aspects of your business.
The Secretaries are the backbone of the company, who are responsible for general office administration tasks, Microsoft Office tasks, as well as providing the Servcorp Internet connectivity and Servcorp Online training, set up & support to clients.
You are the window through which Servcorp is viewed. Your personal presentation must be excellent at all times, your smile constantly on show and your efficiency and professionalism first class
The ideal candidate should:
At Servcorp we are committed to providing the world's finest Serviced, Virtual Offices and Co-working space throughout 150 locations around the globe.
To achieve this we are also committed to recruiting and training the finest team, providing our clients with exceptional 5 star service and business support.
If you have experience in working with 5 Star, luxury brands, hotels or airlines it may be an advantage, yet not essential.
We are a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. As our employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We are always looking for talented and driven people to join us. If you thrive on challenges and have a passion to success, explore the following job opportunities.
Do you want your career to be within a business that offers:
ALAMAT : SERVCORP