Lowongan Customer Care Supervisor-PT. Amtrust Mobile Solutions Indonesia
- To deliver an excellent World Class customer experience to all of our customers
- Processing Claim process within the applicable SLA
- Ensure Team Member well coordinate in positive attitude to deliver task on time and focus on customer SLA
- Ensure the delivery on KPI Target set up by direct supervisor and management
- Process Mobile Phone Insurance claims (Register claims and Administrate claims)
- Maintain diary and monitor claims on regular basis. Make sure all claims are processed within client’s SLA
- Working together with the Tel-co or handset repairers and provide advice to the Insurer and dealers on claim assignments
- Provide ability to find solutions within claim process and process on procedural based
- Oversee Team Member task and processes and ensure task delivery within suitable timeline
- Audit and do coaching on team member performance on how to conduct improvement for a better delivery to customer
- Other claims matter i.e assess claim, prepare settlement offer and phone replacement, follow up on appeal claims, conduct claims review, issue major claim report and etc
- Other daily administration matter i.e inbound calls, policy inquiries, data entry, monthly premium deduction through merchant bank, support Operation & Sales managers daily administration issues and etc
- Ensure team member able to provide world class customer services to customer
- In day to day, to support OPS Manager to manage and lead CS Team both internal and BPO Team to operate effectively in handling incoming calls and processing claim
- To perform regular audit (remotely or side by side audit) and do coaching to ensure all CS agents perform well consistently
- To support OPS Manager to communicate approved procedure, policies and specific requirements and thereafter ensuring compliance by all CS Agents
- To help OPS Manager to provide daily report and gather issues or potential issue to be fixed promptly
- Handling escalation both from customers and network
- Monthly performance review per agent based on KPI agreed
- Roostering and workload monitoring per agent
- Ensure all claims are captured in a timely manner, all follow-ups are completed for each claim processed/received and processed within the given turnaround time / SLA
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered with full integrity & deliver excellent customer service
- Ad-hoc claims operations assignments and projects
- Conduct and coordinate for daily huddle in person or via phone/skype with the team and Operations Manager started 07.45 before the in-bound calls.
- Weekly operations meeting (as schedule) in person or via phone / Skype with the Head of Operations (Head Quarters Office)
- Monthly Operations meeting in person with Operations Manager
- Daily huddle reporting
- Weekly claims reporting
- Monthly claims reporting
- Underwriter claims reporting
- Panel repairers invoices reporting
- Phone logistic reporting
- Any other ad-hoc report required from direct supervisor
- Communicate directly to your primary report.
- In the event the primary report is unavailable communicate to your secondary report
- Communicate all issues directly to your primary report regardless of severity.
- If unsure of whether an issue warrants reporting report anyway.
- Communicate all high importance issues to both primary and secondary report.
- Leave no issue unaddressed.
- Communicate all urgent issues verbally first, to be followed up by an email if necessary.
- Do not send email only to any other team member on any urgent issues.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Claims Executive or Customer Service Representative.
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Strong knowledge of managing sensitive / confidential situations
- Must show a willingness to work as a member of a team, but also able to work independently and on own initiative
- Must possess a “problem solver” approach and a “can-do” attitude
- Strength of character to raise and communicate issues or recommendations
- Good team player and can work well with people of all levels
- Computer literacy in word, excel and power point
- An appetite for growth and personal development.
- Has the ability as a strategic thinker, giving ideas and focusing on solutions on every address issues
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma and above
- Candidate must have background experience in Customer Service and Claim PIC
Customer Care Supervisor-PT. Amtrust Mobile Solutions IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 04-May-2017 | Tutup pada 03-June-2017
Tecprotec (AmTrust Mobile Solutions) is a specialist provider of warranty repair and replacement services, offering protection programs across Asia’s largest markets, including India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. We create tailored protection programmes for gadget and home appliance manufacturers, on and offline retailers, telecom network providers and banks, helping them to reinforce a positive relationship with their customers, enhance brand loyalty and ultimately increase customer retention. All our products are fully supported by a market-leading administrative and claims service throughout the customer lifecycle.We prides ourselves in our focus on best in class delivery of warranty administration and insurance solutionsTecprotec is part of the AmTrust Group a specialist insurance provider that operates globally in 20
locations including Asia and Europe.
Tecprotec (AmTrust Mobile Solutions) adalah penyedia spesialis layanan garansi perbaikan dan penggantian, menawarkan program perlindungan di pasar terbesar di Asia, termasuk India, Indonesia, Malaysia dan Vietnam. Kami membuat program perlindungan disesuaikan untuk gadget. Semua produk kami didukung penuh oleh administrasi dan klaim layanan yang memimpin pasar di seluruh siklus hidup pelanggan. Kami bangga diri dalam fokus kami pada terbaik dalam pengiriman kelas administrasi garansi dan asuransi solusi. Tecprotec merupakan bagian dari Grup AmTrust penyedia spesialis asuransi yang beroperasi secara global di 20 lokasi termasuk Asia dan Eropa. Saat ini TecProtec sudah bekerjasama dengan perusahaan retail terbesar, manufacture gadget terbesar dan beberapa perusahan telekomunikasi di Indonesia dengan jumlah pelanggan yang selalu meningkat di setiap bulannya.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
KPI’s will be reviewed and restructured on a monthly or quarterly basis based on the direction of the company, products and the market conditions.
TecProtec (AmTrust Mobile Solutions) merupakan perusahaan berkembang dan merupakan pelopor dalam bidang perlindungan ponsel di Indonesia, TecProtec menawarkan jenjang dan prospek karir yang sangat terbuka untuk para karyawan. Tecprotec berkembang dengan 3 karyawan sampai dengan 70 karyawan dalam kurun waktu 3 tahun
ALAMAT : PT. Amtrust Mobile Solutions Indonesia
The H Tower, Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav. 20, Floor 12A - Unit E, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia