Lowongan Visual Merchandise-PT Volcom Indonesia
- Execute VM works decided by VM Manager.
- Make standard Plan-O-Gram for stores.
- Make preliminary display standard for a new opening store and draw complete fit-out.
- Supervise the production of fixtures and fit-out of every project.
- Age 25-30 years old
- Graduates with minimum of bachelor degree in Architecture/Interior Design/Product Design
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Fit Out Planning & VM Operation
- Understanding of visual merchandising concepts, detail drawing and handling transforming store windows and visual displays each season.
- Excellent knowledge in design, Have a good sense of art, illustration or drawing and design, Photoshop inspirational with ideas at conceptual level.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to work under pressure and quickly adapt to unique situations
- Honest, Intelligent, Good Interpersonal skills, Good team work, and Good problem solving skills
- Highly proficient on computer program: Sketch up, 3D Max & Min. Adobe CS 5 Essential.
- Based in Bali & willing to travel outside of Bali (if needed).
Visual Merchandise-PT Volcom IndonesiaKuta (Bali) | Ditayangkan: 05-May-2017 | Tutup pada 04-June-2017
During the march dumps of 1991, Richard Woolcott and Tucker Hall set off on a snowboard trip that would forever change their lives. Tucker had just been laid off of work and jumped in the car on a routine Tahoe trip to visit Nathan Fletcher and Mark Gabriel. After riding four days of fresh, Richard called work with the excuse that they were snowed in and extended his stay. For more than a week, they awoke every morning with two new feet of snow. It was their first real experience riding powder and the new obsession wouldn’t stop.
Two weeks later Richard quit his job to take some time off and snowboard. He and Tucker had also talked of starting a clothing company during the Tahoe trip but nothing was really final. Later that spring, the two came up with the idea of starting a riding company based around the three sports they enjoyed. With an initial $5000 from Richard’s dad, they started the process. First the name and then the stone . Volcom was born.
The Volcom idea would incorporate a major philosophy of the times, “youth against establishment”. This energy was an enlightened state to support young creative thinking. Volcom was a family of people not willing to accept the suppression of the established ways . This was a time when snowboarding and skateboarding was looked down on. The U.S. was in a recession, there were riots in LA and the Gulf War. Change was in the air. Nirvana and Pearl Jam expressed it the best.
For the first two years, Richard and Tucker traveled around the world on wild journeys with friends riding whatever they could. The business side of things was minimal. The headquarters were set up in Newport in Richard’s bedroom and all sales were run out of tucker’s bedroom in Huntington. The two knew nothing about how to make clothes but that didn’t matter. It was all about spirit and creativity. Clothing sales for the first year were $2600.
Since those wild beginnings, the Volcom Stone has spread slowly across the world. The Company has matured internally but continues to run off the same philosophy it started with. The Volcom thinking now flows through its art, music, films, athletes and clothing
All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence and only short list candidates will be notified. Please submit your CV to :
HRD PT VOLCOM INDONESIA
Jl. Banjar Segara No. 18 V
Tuban – Kuta, Bali 80361
Volcom’s belief that “the only constant is change” defines our willingness to embrace the complexity and diversity that exists in the world and our ability to apply it to our overall creative output. It also speaks of our open-minded approach to business and life in general. This flexible outlook enables Volcom to take on many meanings and stay relevant on many levels.
Volcom is a modern lifestyle brand that embodies the creative spirit of youth culture. The company was built on liberation, innovation and experimentation while remaining dedicated to the breakdown of established traditions. Today, Volcom stays "True To This", symbolizing integrity, authenticity, individuality and the pure fun of riding.
The goal of Volcom is to provide a connection for people who share our passion for art, music, film, skateboarding, snowboarding and surfing. We are focused on supporting athletes, artists and musicians– providing a means for creative individuals to come together and collectively express themselves. This collaborative effort is at the center of everything we do, from the ever-growing Veeco Productions film library, the grassroots "Let the Kids Ride Free" contest series, the high-profile "Volcom Pipe Pro" surf competition on down to our in-house record label – Volcom Entertainment.
ALAMAT : PT Volcom Indonesia
Jl Banjar Segara 18-V Tuban, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia 80228