Lowongan Head of Quality Control Job (Commodities), Bali, Indonesia-PT Monroe Consulting Group
- Monitoring of raw materials and finished product control specifications
- Planning quality control activities according to deadlines, means and resources
- Control of product compliance with regulations
- Definition of rules for storing and archiving control documents and possibly batch files
- Design of control procedures and techniques
- Study of new investments or modification of quality control materials
- Control of the production time of each batch from the arrival of the raw materials to the sale of the final product (traceability)
- Control of returned products and possible review of claims
- Control of product stability and analysis of anomalies and non-standard
- Control of the application and follow-up of the procedures of its department and the rules of hygiene and security
- Drafting procedures and quality control reports
- Definition and management of the sector budget
- Technological and regulatory watch
- Organization of the library and the library
- Define and adapt procedures and methods of control analyses
- Interpret and use test results
- Evaluate the conformity of the products with the standards
- Anticipate and estimate short- and medium-term technical and human needs and the impact on investment
- Define preventive and corrective actions and measures, proposals for improvement
- Identify and diagnose malfunctions and / or anomalies and propose relevant solutions
- Seek compromises in relation to conflicting interests of different services
- Working in multidisciplinary and possibly international teams
- Animate, motivate and mobilize a team of collaborators
- Evaluate, develop and recognize the employees of its organization
- Evaluate the technical competence of the employees
- Set up draft specifications:
- Communicate, read and write technical papers, reports, notes
- Prepare and analyse investment files (new products, return on investments, projected profitability)
- Set up and apply for HACCP
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan on site
- At least 8 years of experience as QC Coordinator or Senior/Lead QC Engineer
- Ability to persuade
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent in English
Head of Quality Control Job (Commodities), Bali, Indonesia-PT Monroe Consulting GroupBali | Ditayangkan: 05-May-2017 | Tutup pada 04-June-2017
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational commodities company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with an understanding of commodities or agriculture for the job of Head of Quality Control. The job is based in Bali, Indonesia.
The Head of Quality control must define and implement quality control techniques in order to verify the quality of products and services in compliance with regulations and hygiene and safety rules. The winning candidate must be highly motivated, a problem solver and possess strong interpersonal skills.
Key job responsibilities will include:
ALAMAT : PT Monroe Consulting Group
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor