Lowongan Sustainability Senior Manager (Palm Oil Plantation - Jakarta)-PT. Aurora Group
- Coordinating environmental and biodiversity management and assuring good occupational health and safety performance.
- Monitoring the implementation of corporate social responsibility assurance and stakeholders engagement and evaluating the effectiveness of these strategies.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure full compliance of all business units with credible performance standards and certification.
- Managing rapport and support from international and national NGOs, media and influential figures to prevent and mitigate operational and reputational risks and impacts of the operations
- Developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies including dialogues and consulting with buyers, NGOs, relevant government agencies and business associations.
- Coordinating the Preparation of Sustainability Report and all necessary reports as required.
- Advising management and board of directors of issues and/or risks to stakeholder relationships as soon as they arise so risks can be managed effectively
- Engage with all stakeholders as necessary under RSPO principles and criteria to ensure operations and expansions are compliant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in sustainability field, including EHS, CSR and Performance Standards
- 5 Years of managerial level experience handling a moderate team
- Preferably GM / Senior Managers / Manager specializing in Sustainability in Palm Oil Plantation Company
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fluent in English
Sustainability Senior Manager (Palm Oil Plantation - Jakarta)-PT. Aurora GroupJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 05-May-2017 | Tutup pada 04-June-2017
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Job Description :
Job Requirement :
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT. Aurora Group
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia