Lowongan Chief Engineer for Hotel-Company Confidential
- A Chief Engineer is responsible for directing and overseeing the functionality and safety of the facility to protect the well-being of all guests and team members in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Role:Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee the functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and grounds according to government regulations
- Conduct facility inspections
- Assign, verify and document completion of all routine maintenance and repairs in the property maintenance management system
- Direct, oversee and maintain required documentation for energy management and conservation and preventive maintenance programs
- Lead, manage and communicate information about capital projects and property rehabilitations, including, but not limited to, scheduling, budgeting and complying with contractor bidding standards.
- Obtain required licenses and permits to ensure full compliance with codes, regulations and safety standards
- Direct daily department operations including, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, adherence to federal, state and local standards and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- 5 years or more of hotel or building management experience
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- At least 5 years experience in a management role
- Proven leadership skills
- Engineering/Facility Management degree preferred
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Chief Engineer for Hotel-Company ConfidentialBatu (Jawa Timur) | Ditayangkan: 07-May-2017 | Tutup pada 06-June-2017
An international hospitality management company is looking for a person to join the team to take on the role of Head of Engineer. The person is expected to come in having much skilled and experience with a good track record of proper management and integrity.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential