Lowongan Technical Lead (Java EE)-Hitachi eBworx Sdn. Bhd.
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
- Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Hitachi eBworx standards / guidelines.
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
- Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE development in large scale enterprise project with at least 2 year working experience as a Technical / Team Lead.
- Strong Java programming skills, well verse with programming best practices, and familiar with design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Hands on experiences in various Java EE frameworks such as Struts 2, Log4j, JSON, AXIOM.
- Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
- Experience in Oracle WebLogic / Oracle Database Server with SQL/PL-SQL programming.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region.
- We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
- We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.
- Our company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an oppurtunities for enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others' lives through our work and services
- We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive - we work hard and play hard!
Technical Lead (Java EE)-Hitachi eBworx Sdn. Bhd.Selangor (Malaysia) | Ditayangkan: 11-May-2017 | Tutup pada 10-June-2017
Hitachi eBworx is a leading international consulting and technology solutions firm delivering innovative and high-performance solutions to bank in the region. Hitachi eBworx is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 Company. We are now embarking on a three year growth plan targeting solutions, services and geographical expansion. To achieve this plan, we are looking to expand our management and delivery bandwidths, and increase our talent pool.
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ALAMAT : Hitachi eBworx Sdn. Bhd.
Jalan 13/4, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia