Lowongan IT Manager-JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL
- Property Development
- Retail Operations
- Hotels & Apartments
- Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com)
- Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com)
- Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au)
- Manage server systems, network communication, email systems, database systems, backup systems, PCs, Laptops, switch, router, firewall, printers, wi-fi, projector etc;
- Monitor network activity and ensure data is protected from unauthorised users. Identifies, reports and resolves security violations;
- Assist in ensuring that security and disaster recovery measures are taken and security policies are adhered to;
- Ensure IT documentation is recorded and maintained in a proper and timely manner;
- Provide technical support to end-users, which includes dealing with operational problems such as hardware faults, printing and software compatibilities;
- Manage new software and database such as POS, WMS and other applications
- Candidate must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Bachelor Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in the network infrastructure, database, virtualization, storage and other IT infrastructure technology.
- Knowledge of product installations and maintenance (SMPE), customization and license management
- With strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and complete work within allocated timeframes.
- Demonstrated problem solving, research and analytical skills to identify issues and develop solutions
- Very good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills for working collaboratively across all levels and advising managers and employees about policies, procedures and instructions
- Required language(s): English ; Mandarin and Bahasa an advantage
- Please note that only candidates with the required languages will be considered.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- Our company supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
IT Manager-JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONALEast Timor - Dili, Timor Leste | Ditayangkan: 12-May-2017 | Tutup pada 11-June-2017
JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor-Leste since 2009. The company has a diverse portfolio, including:
Timor Plaza being the company’s first shopping mall in Timor-Leste has achieved great success incorporating a 5 storey building with retail tenancies, offices, hotel and apartments. The company has had significant growth and currently employs over 300 staff members.
To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites.
Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.
We are currently seeking for an IT Manager who is passionate about technology and has a desire for excellent service to provide management of network facilities including operating systems, computer hardware and software, telephones and other equipment.
The company has continued to grow and currently employs over 300 staff members. We are now looking for suitable candidates to join the Timor Plaza team and be part of the success of the company.
"To strive for excellence and achieve excellence in all that we undertake"
VALUES AND ETHICS
Like any family, organisation or corporate structure our ability to survive depends on teamwork and consequently we work as a team at all times. Team work to achieve its maximum potential must come with harmony in the workplace. This is only achieved through the mutual respect and understanding of the wants and needs of management and staff at all levels. We believe in honesty and integrity and we apply this in our workplace extending it to staff and customers alike.
Excellence in service, product quality and knowledge, the desire to achieve and the spirit of co-operation are the very essence of our lifeline and this philosophy is the fundamental core of the culture of the Jape Group.
ALAMAT : JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Timor Plaza, Díli, Dili, Timor-Leste