Lowongan Mobile Application Developer-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develop new project from scratch or continue an existing one.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Always research about new technology in mobile development
- Can work as a team or individual
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS SDK, different versions of Android/IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience / Familiar with API Authorization technic in Android/IOS development
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS lifecycle.
- Good understanding any kind of security in Android/IOS
- Knowledge of the open-source Android/IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to analyze and understand business requirements then translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to create Android code and structure project by using an Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with some of Google APIs (Cloud messaging, maps, etc.) and Social Media integration
- Knowledge about developing native live chat Android/IOS application and Payment Gateway integration is a plus
- Familiarity with any kind of Analytical tools in Android/IOS development
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Android animations and transitions is a plus.
- Knowledge in IOS programming such as Swift is a plus
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Mobile Application Developer-PT Home Credit IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 12-May-2017 | Tutup pada 11-June-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
We are looking for a passionate Mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Home Credit applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android-IOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other manager, analyst and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, debugging and creating quality products is essential. Hybrid developer who has experience in developing both IOS and Android apps are preferable.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia