Lowongan Finance Manager-PT Amadeus Technology Indonesia
- To ensure that the Service Level Agreement SLA signed with SSC is respected.
- Responsible for the issuance, consolidation and filing of the Financial Statements prepared by the SSC in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, local Standards and Local Tax and Accounting Requirements for the corresponding ACO
- Analysis of financial information and financial reports concerning assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability and other financial activities in compliance with professional and corporate standards.
- Instruct and monitor the SSC for the maintenance of the relevant accounting documentation in order to back up company financial statements in front of Tax authorities, external/internal auditors and any other competent authority requiring information.
- Collaboration with group external auditors for their audit of group and statutory annual accounts; follow up on identified issues.
- Identify and implement new contract activities
- Proper link with Collection customer responsible
- Define, review and validate requirements for billing.
- Ensure billing is properly set up.
- Control and monitor billing of products in order to ensure correct billing (debiting and crediting) to Amadeus Customers and Vendors.
- Drive the homogenization of the billing process
- Establish pre-approved contractual terms for customers • Propose and coordinate potential improvements
- Agree on billing terms for non-standard contracts prior to signature
- manage the collection process
- calculate bad debt provision following group policies
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Finance Manager-PT Amadeus Technology IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Thamrin | Ditayangkan: 19-April-2017 | Tutup pada 19-May-2017
The leading provider of IT solutions to your tourism and travel industry
Amadeus is a leading transaction processor for the global travel and tourism industry, providing transaction processing power and technology solutions to both travel providers (including full service carriers and low-cost airlines, hotels, rail operators, cruise and ferry operators, car rental companies and tour operators) and travel agencies (both online and offline).
The company acts both as a worldwide network connecting travel providers and travel agencies through a highly effective processing platform for the distribution of travel products and services (through our Distribution business), and as a provider of a comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions which automate certain mission-critical business processes, such as reservations, inventory management and operations for travel providers (through our IT solutions business).
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the Regional Controller, the CFO will be the financial partner of the ACO General Manager. He will support him/her and the local management team, through modelling, planning and monitoring, in integrating the company into Amadeus Group and implementing the strategy of the company.
Responsible for the issuance, consolidation and filing of the Financial Statements prepared by the Share Service Center (SSC) in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, Local Standards and Local Tax and Accounting Requirements for the corresponding ACO. He or she will ensure a proper coordination with the SSC, which will provide all services related with the Transactional area.
He or she will also lead the Business and Finance performance analysis, planning and business case analysis for the company as well as Procurement.
In accordance with Group Policies, lead the following tasks supported by the SSC and external consultants:
ACO performance analysis
Prepare and oversee the reporting of the ACO monthly financial results and business metrics; analysing and investigating material variances versus previous year, versus budget, versus forecast and versus the Long Term Plan (LTP), when available
Provide meaningful tools for management to take the necessary actions through a deep understanding of the company.
Responsible for the planning and the execution of the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting processes of the company working closely with the Business Units controlling, Development and the Corporate Support functions.
Ensure all Business Case Activity of the Group is properly reflected in the planning exercises of the company in relation to his/her scope of activity.
Ensure Business Case Process and escalation criteria are fully respected.
To provide support to the SSC as specified in the SLA
Fulfil all the tax requirements from a local perspective such as tax returns, VAT records, etc. and follow Corporate guidelines on Transfer Pricing Policies
Optimise local tax liability and ensure compliance with local and international tax laws or regulations.
Collaboration with tax auditors.
Billing, Contract Management and Collection
In line with the Group’s policies and guidelines,
1. BILLING & REVENUE MANAGEMENT
Purchasing, Travel and Site Administration
In line with the Group’s policies and guidelines, manage the policies of Amadeus IST with regards to purchasing and travel management to support efficiency of operations.
Direct the purchasing, travel management & site administration activities across Operations offices to optimize effectiveness
Support, participate and contribute to the Corporate Projects / Requirements according to the needs defined by Group Purchasing .
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Accounting. Master degree in Business Administration or Finance highly desirable
Relevant Work Experience
8 or more year of professional experience in a Multinational companies in Financial activities.
Past experience in audit companies an asset (preferably Big Four)
In Amadeus, we are welcoming the potential and suitable candidates to join our company as we provide a good working environment and suitable for candidates that are searching for the good career path!
Read here: http://www.amadeus.com/blog/18/12/diversity-matters/
ALAMAT : PT Amadeus Technology Indonesia
UOB Plaza, 39th Floor, Unit 2 Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 10 Jakarta Pusat 10230 Indonesia