Lowongan Boutique Manager Luxury Brand - Based on Surabaya-Time International
Boutique Manager Luxury Brand - Based on Surabaya-Time InternationalSurabaya (Jawa Timur) - Tunjungan Plaza | Ditayangkan: 16-May-2017 | Tutup pada 15-June-2017
Time International is privately owned local Indonesian company, founded in 1960’s, based in Jakarta. Currently, the company holds distributions and/or retailing rights to over 50 of the worlds most reputable brands in luxury watches and luxury fashion.
Time International operates more than 70 retail stores, consisting of multi-brand watch stores for high-end brands (The Time Place, INTime and @Time), multi-brand fashion watch brand (Urban Icon and Watch Time) and brand stand-alone boutiques (Chanel, Fendi, TAG Heuer, Cartier, Rolex, Liebeskind, Fossil, Rip Curl). To ensure that our customers receive the total package of service, we also operate the largest watch service centers in Indonesia.
For more information about us, please visit www.timeinternational.co.id
Duties of the Boutique Manager:
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers & responding to customer inquiries and complaints
• Direct supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory taking, reconciling cash receipts or in performing services for customers
• Monitoring sales activities to ensures that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
• Managing and controlling inventories stock on and reorders when inventory drops to a specific level
• Involved in hires, trains and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishing, promoting or firing workers when appropriate
• Sales examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised
Requirements of the Role:
• Holding Bachelor degree from reputable academy or university
• Having an experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrating an ability to effectively lead and direct; coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Having flexibility in work schedule is required, including the ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as operational need may require
• Leadership & ability maintaining the team
• Computer and English literature
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please submit your application letter along with resume, copy of supporting documents, recent photograph and copy of ID within 1 (week) to:
Gedung Menara Sudirman Lvl 12A
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 60, Jakarta 12190
Telp. 021-29272708 or by email to: email@example.com
Time International is Indonesia's world-class curator and cultivator of leading brands.
We currently one of the largest luxury groups in Indonesia and have over 50 brands in total company wide, and take pride in our position as brand builders and not simply retailers.
Aside from our brands that we have as our strength, we really do believe that our biggest asset is our employee, therefore we never hesitate to invest on our employee development.
We live by our values ICARE, that stands for Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
ALAMAT : Time International
Tunjungan Plaza, Jl. Basuki Rahmat No.8-12, Kedungdoro, Tegalsari, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60261