Lowongan SAP Module HR-PT. ECCO Indonesia
- Responsible on giving day-to-day support as 2st level support of SAP area within its competence area, such as analyzing, trouble shooting on incidents in 2st level or escalating process to higher level, do standard SAP configuration as well as support other relevant SAP modules within the area of SAP Competence Center.
- Understand business process as well as support other relevant modules within the integration area, and using SAP best practices as foundation for process implementation based on ECCO IT Procedures.
- Conducting User Training and Knowledge transfer.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Informatics Engineering or Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in SAP in specific Modules and cross-functional
- Capable to investigate and collect relevant information, also understanding business process within its competence area is necessary
- Able to translate business process flow into Implementation of SAP Global Solution, which are provided by ECCO Consultant.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong command in English both oral and written
- Having customer service-mindset
SAP Module HR-PT. ECCO IndonesiaSidoarjo (Jawa Timur) - Candi | Ditayangkan: 16-May-2017 | Tutup pada 15-June-2017
ECCO is a leading footwear company with the reputation as the manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. Established in 1963 in Denmark, ECCO has been operating in many parts of the world to deliver the highest quality footwear products to be closer to the customers. With strong financial support and good management, ECCO is ready to become a leader in the footwear industry.
ECCO Indonesia was established as ECCO’s first Asian based factory in 1990. The main purpose was supply of uppers to ECCO’s montage units in Denmark and Portugal.
With the installation of the first injection machine in 2004 ECCO Indonesia started montage production on own uppers, but most uppers were still exported for montage in Europe. In 2004, ECCO Indonesia exported more than 5 million uppers. Since production was expanded year by year, more space and capacity was needed. In 2007 ECCO Indonesia bought the neighbouring factory. The entire production was reorganised so that the Upper Factory (uppers for export) moved into the new building and the Shoe Factory (uppers and montage of full shoes) continued in the original buildings. In 2011, 2 additional injection machines were installed and in 2012 Upper factory III was opened.
Today, the production of full shoes accounts for 70 % of the total production in ECCO Indonesia. In addition to producing casual Mens and Ladies styles, ECCO Indonesia is specialized in production of Kids shoes and sandals. The factory is located in Sidoarjo on the eastern side of Java Island.
Our vision is to be the best shoe company in the world. To be able to achieve this, ECCO is looking for talented employees who have a true passion about what they do. You are therefore invited to come walk the world with us.
At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network.
We are currently looking for talented employees who can continue to support the development of the organisation within all areas of the company, who see things in a global perspective and want to work in an international environment.
Visit ECCO :
ALAMAT : PT. ECCO Indonesia
Jalan Raya Bligo, Bligo, Sidoarjo, East Java, Indonesia