Lowongan HR Generalist - PADANG-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Being HR Representative to assigned area.
- Handling complain in assigned area related to HR processes and coordinate with center of excellence to provide advisory and resolution.
- Responsible for corporate position fulfillment.
- Ensure the effectiveness of channel and media to advertise the job vacancies.
- Conduct socialization to employees in assigned area for HR policies, procedures and company regulation.
- Conduct onboarding and induction to new employees.
- Responsible for HR administration process related to new hire, movement, resignation and benefit registration both hardcopy and HR System.
- Responsible for Industrial relations and employee relations activities in assigned area.
- Reporting on weekly basis for attrition, new hire and disciplinary issue.
- Bachelor degree majoring in HR/ Management. Master Degree in business fields or HR will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience in handling HR.
- Familiar with HR System.
- Having experience in financial industry will be an advantage.
- Good communication both in English and Bahasa.
- Experience with MS Office specifically a solid working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Familiar with government regulation.
- Familiar with HR framework.
- Good team player, service oriented, and attention to detail.
- Ability to do a multi-task in a dynamic circumstance.
- Perform minimal supervision.
- Having good analytical and leadership skills, and also critical thinking.
HR Generalist - PADANG-PT Home Credit IndonesiaPadang (Sumatera Barat) | Ditayangkan: 18-May-2017 | Tutup pada 17-June-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia