Lowongan Customer Service (Sales Support)-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Support overall sales activities of Indonesia.
- Prepare & follow up on Quotation, sales enquiries, sample requests and customer projects.
- Look after customer requests on samples, technical documents, shipping documents and general requests.
- Work closely with Customer Service in Singapore to monitors orders; Work closely with Customer and Distributor to get rolling forecast and orders.
- Support Sales Team on customer complaints and coordinating the actions and follow up action with internal stake holder.
- Assist in registering import license and FDA license.
- Link between the customers/distributors and internal colleagues to provide supports in both technical & commercial.
- Prepare and update monthly sales report, synergy and project pipeline.
- Provide administrative support and any other duties as assigned by Market Manager.
- Follow company procedures and policies
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in business administration or general management
- Minimum 5 year's experience in customer service or / and sales support
- Experience in handling customers, product registration and working experience with multinational company preferred
- Possess good knowledge of export documents, payment term
- Experience in handling flavor or food ingredients is an advantage
- Multinational Culture
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Promising Career
- To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mitha Soetarto on +62 21 2958 8855
Customer Service (Sales Support)-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 19-May-2017 | Tutup pada 18-June-2017
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The role will be reporting directly to the Market Manager and will assist him in supporting overall sales activities in Indonesia.
Michael Page is currently working with one of our esteemed client, a multinational company in the food ingredients trading business in search of a passionate and knowledgeable professional to support their existing sales operation. This person will be working under the commercial team but will be handling all customer service and shipping documents required by the business operations.
The company has had a long-standing reputation and existence in the global market, providing the food industry with Starch, Sweetener, Flavourings and food ingredients products amongst other things. They already have an established presence in Indonesia and is seeking to fill and additional role to fulfil an ever-increasing demand of the product from the market.
The candidate must ultimately have a deep understanding of the Food Flavors & Ingredients market, as well as a working experience in customer service and sales support. A more detailed requirements will include:
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53