Lowongan Accounting Sr. Manager - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure so that every report is align with accounting principles.
- Review periodic report and ensure the report is accurate and delivered in timely manner.
- Assist the Controller in monitoring and checking all fixed assets such as recording, tagging and opname.
- Collaborates with the other finance team to support overall finance department goals and objectives.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work as main contact for daily audit to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Overview current process in fixed asset and enhance the existing fixed asset procedure.
- Supervise the accounting team to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Have experience minimum 5 years in accounting area, with minimum 3 years as manager level.
- Good knowlegde for both local GAAP and IFRS.
- Has good analytical and problem solving.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to comunicate with management and other business units.
- Able to work independently, has self- motivation and reliability.
- Able to multi task, work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Adaptable to changes and proactivity.
- Detail oriented & accurate
- Certified Chartered Accountant (will be nice to have)
Accounting Sr. Manager - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 19-April-2017 | Tutup pada 19-May-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia