Lowongan Wholesale Administration-PT Bali Biasa Indah Koleksi
- Reply email for Retail buyer email or Wholesale buyer email
- Make a Proposal Order, Pro-Forma Invoice, and Invoice to Customer.
- Help customer to get a needs.
- Coordinates price change approvals;
- Prepare the Packing List
- Prepare the shipment Invoice, and also choice the shipment.
- Answers telephones;
- Retrieves and sorts daily mail;
- Assists in a wide variety of administrative and support functions including data entry, filing, copying, scanning, research, database maintenance, scheduling, etc.;
- Minimum 2 year experience in the same position or at garment wholesale
- Age Maximum 35 years old
- Hard working person and discipline
- Excellent with Ms. Word, Excel, Photoshop
- Understand about export and shipments
- Experiences with Administration and Customer Service
- Excellent English communication skill
- Working hour : 09.00-18.00 ( Monday-Friday)
Wholesale Administration-PT Bali Biasa Indah KoleksiDenpasar (Bali) | Ditayangkan: 20-April-2017 | Tutup pada 20-May-2017
Founded by Italian-born Susanna Perini in 1994, BIASA's first collection was showcased in a small, rustic yet contemporary stand-alone boutique in Seminyak, Bali. Surrounded by rice fields and away from the hustle of bustle of Kuta, the capital city, the boutique was only one of a few on the street at the time and a first of its kind on the island offering innovative sophisticated ‘resort wear’.
BIASA quickly gained a large following with residents and visitors to Bali inspired by the brand’s unique approach to understated elegance, a vision Susanna was deeply inspired by in her work. Susanna continued to produce new and innovative collections using natural dying methods, hand woven and stitched material with hand crafted details by local artisans.
BIASA’s signature style; the combination of creative cuts, artisanal details and natural materials
perfect for tropical havens and warm weather were so highly sought after, the humble store in Seminyak could no longer manage the number of visitors it received daily. BIASA moved into the boutique which is now its flagship in 1996. Beautifully designed, the new home of the brand allowed it to continue to meet the demands of its fans.
Almost twenty years later, BIASA has grown to become one of the most established and unique fashion brands on the island with an international following spanning across the globe. Besides Seminyak, the brand has stores in Ubud, the artistic capital of the island and Sanur, best known for its beautiful beaches, along with Kemang in Jakarta, a bustling a vibrant area of the city, each BIASA boutique is architecturally unique, creating an exuberating experience for visitors wishing to wander through rails of unique designs in seasonal colours.
In December 2013, the brand celebrated the addition of a new store which saw the Seminyak gallery transformed into an art and lifestyle haven. BIASA+ sees Susanna’s passion for both art and fashion combined along with the addition of home ware and lifestyle products.
ALAMAT : PT Bali Biasa Indah Koleksi
Jalan Raya Seminyak, Seminyak, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia