Lowongan Backend Developer-C Channel Indonesia (PT Media Makmur)
- Design software solutions based on business needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain back end code and systems, services/API layers based on designs.
- Write and maintain technical documentation for software solutions.
- Implement unit, functional and integration tests.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Help spec development projects and provide input on product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline or equivalent, proven, work experience.
- Advance expertise in PHP, Laravel, and other programming languages as needed.
- Strong architecture design, software engineering skills.
- Familiarity with AWS, DevOps, and continuous delivery tools.
- Advantages of working here is to have a career path, and every employee is required to be creative in every case.
- Growth company that continues to increase every year. make every employee has the opportunity to continue to rise to a level that is not limited career.
Backend Developer-C Channel Indonesia (PT Media Makmur)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 08-August-2017 | Tutup pada 07-September-2017
C Channel is positioned as a combination lifestyle magazine/video site that showcases content related to fashion, food, travel, and pop culture. Each video is just one minute long, intended to capture short attention spans better, and most are shot and edited by professionals. C Channel’s target audience is young female in their teens to thirties.
C Channel Indonesia started to operate on October 2016, following an acquisition of PT Media Makmur (famous for its beauty products Kawaii Beauty Japan and Nadeko) by C Channel Japan. With Yamato Sasagawa as CEO, C Channel Indonesia aims to grab the market of young female as the loyal users and viewers. Bolstered with the strengths of media channel and SEO from Kawaii Beauty Japan, C Channel Indonesia has been growing rapidly in extraordinary pace to capture the market.
ALAMAT : C Channel Indonesia (PT Media Makmur)
UOB Plaza, Kebon Melati, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia