Lowongan Legal & GA Officer-PT GF Culinary
- Actively doing consultation and giving advice to the management & the employee related to the government regulations, policies and procedure
- Reviewing working relationship trend with regards to internal & external parties
- Managing bipartite & tripartite meeting in case of any dispute
- Updating the government regulation to management
- Examine & attempt to resolve industrial disputes & grievances in the workplace
- Review & ensure company regulations are implement at all departments
- Provide expert legal support to ensure that all activities of the company are within legal limits and regulations specified by the law and the company doesn’t get into legal fixes
- Litigation, legal drafting and reviewing consist of legal opinion, and any legal documents which had any relation with the company
- Ensuring that all the licences, agreements and permits of the company are valid and renewing legal document (permit) before it lapses
- Procurement/inventory control of office stationaries and pantry supplies.
- Record keeping of office assets (e.g. workstation labels, desktops/laptops labels etc.)
- Coordinate travel arrangements (e.g. hotel reservation, transport/taxi etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least 1 years of working experience in food & beverage industry in required for this position
- Familiar and capable in handling corporate law, business law, contract law and any related for the business main core.
- Capable in technical and practical knowledge in legal aspects and matters.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal, & communication skill
- Full time position(s) only
- Willing to work at North Jakarta - Pantai Indah Kapuk
Legal & GA Officer-PT GF CulinaryJakarta Raya - Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara | Ditayangkan: 20-April-2017 | Tutup pada 20-May-2017
From a humble beginning and philosophy that a good food enriches a human’s life, Henky Rusli as the founder of GF Culinary (Gading Food Culinary) passionate to bring not only a good food but also a great place to drink, dine and unwind. Henky Rusli took the name of GF Culinary with aim to build food and beverages company that had that (red: “gading”) characteristic – hard, tough and everlasting.making life more delicious for more and more people along the way.
Today – many years later, GF Culinary is the name and the idea behind all the company system. Starting from one brand with 1 store, now GF Culinary has successfully bring more than 8 brands with more than 20 outlets all around Indonesia. GF Culinary’s main objectives are to lead the industry in creating value for our customers and sales channels, to refocus on the value we o?er our consumers and to increase operational excellence.
GF Culinary has a global workforce of approx. 1,000 people that focuses on consumer needs and service excellence. We also have created a culture that is both guest-centered and performance-based. We have a commitment to deliver a premium convenient and distinct dining experience to our consumers, while operating our business in a disciplined, strategic, focused, and results-oriented way. We have built a team of experienced leaders and a strong operating business model, and act with passion to create excellence for our teams and our investors. The story continues to unfold as we plan and open many new restaurants across the country.
ALAMAT : PT GF Culinary
Galeri Niaga Mediterania I , Blok G 8 G - H Kapuk Muara, Jakarta, Indonesia