Lowongan Shipping Executive - Location : Cikarang-PT Hindo
- Ensure effective liaison with agents and coordinated arrangement of shipments.
- Approve bookings for container and freight pick up, and ensure coordination for shipments.
- Take responsibility for the shipment from its origin country until the shipment is delivered to the Warehouse.
- Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Assist to prepare Authorization letter and send to forwarder together with shipping documents for clearance of the goods from the port.
- Seek innovative ways to improve service and cost, which will include both technological and process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with import/export regulations for all equipment and materials.
- Review and approve and follow up the documents, processes and controls of freight payment and audit system and ensure all documents, processes and controls are updated.
- Support the supply chain process through planning, on line allocation, pick release and invoicing to ensure customer’s requirements are met.
- Manage archiving of completed shipment files and maintain record keeping.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in Shipping Department with retail/ FMCG industry.
- Must possess knowledge of various Import Regulations.
- Must be familiar with import processes of Textiles & Footwear.
- Must be familiar with moving goods to different parts across Indonesia.
- Must be familiar with dealing with forwarders, shipping lines and customs brokers.
- Experience of working on SAP will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with KSO inspection process; SNI and Lab Testing application processing and issuance of SPB/NPB; customs rules & regulations with reference to the import clearance process of Adult & Baby Garments; wood items permit processing would be an advantage.
- Good hands-on knowledge of logistics operations & systems.
- Knowledge of quality control, cost and other techniques and playing vital role in maximizing the productivity of the department as whole.
- Organized with strong quantitative, analytical and documentation skills.
- Team player, good leadership skills with good communication skills at all levels in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment and willing to learn.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel covering Charts, Pivot Tables, V Look up function etc.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang.
Shipping Executive - Location : Cikarang-PT HindoCikarang (Jawa Barat) - Jababeka | Ditayangkan: 21-April-2017 | Tutup pada 21-May-2017
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (publ) was founded in Sweden in 1947 and is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The company’s business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price. In addition to H&M, the group includes the brands & Other Stories, Cheap Monday, COS, Monki and Weekday as well as H&M Home. The H&M Group has approximately 4,135 stores in 63 markets, including franchise markets. In 2012 sales including VAT were SEK 140,948 million and the number of employees is more than 148,000.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Click "Apply Now"
At H&M, we care about our employees. It’s important to us that you feel appreciated and well treated in every way. In the long run it’s your wellbeing that is the key to our success. In practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out!
ALAMAT : PT Hindo
Gandaria 8 - Office Tower 23rd Fl. Unit C-D Gandaria City Superblock