Lowongan FINE ART TEACHER (ART)-Sekolah Ciputra Surabaya
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Assessing and reporting on student performance
- Working with the team to deliver high quality, interesting and interactive lessons
- Encouraging students to be the best they can be
- Have graduated from a reputable university in an appropriate area of study
- Be proficient in English, both written and spoken, with an IELTS score close to or above 5.5
- Be computer literate
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with children or young people
- Have the ability to work closely with others in a positive and collaborative environment
- Be willing to grow, to be challenged and to change
- Must be a graduate in Fine Arts department or Fine Arts Education
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Have cultural understanding, show respect for others and possess high moral values and standards;
- Develop the spirit and skills of entrepreneurship;
- Know how to learn, learn independently and become life-long learners;
- Are critical thinkers, having informed and reasoned points of view;
- Recognize and know how to solve problems;
- Find, analyze, use and present information in a variety of settings;
- Communicate information, opinions and ideas in English, Indonesian, Mandarin and their mother tongue;
- Are active citizens who meet social and civic responsibilities in local, national and global settings
FINE ART TEACHER (ART)-Sekolah Ciputra SurabayaSurabaya (Jawa Timur) | Ditayangkan: 22-April-2017 | Tutup pada 22-May-2017
Sekolah Ciputra, established in 1996, is an IB World School, authorized since 2004 by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) to develop and deliver courses within the framework of the IB Primary Years Programme (Kindergarten – Year 6), IB Middle Years Programme (Years 7-10) and the IB Diploma Programme (Years 11-12).
With all three IB programmes recognized around the world, there is increased adaptability and continuity for students at all year levels to transfer smoothly from one IB school to another or to other schools. Students graduating from the IB Diploma Programme find that their opportunities at universities and tertiary institutions around the world are enhanced because this programme is so widely recognized and highly regarded. Sekolah Ciputra graduates are enrolled in leading universities in the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Germany, the Netherlands and Indonesia.
Sekolah Ciputra prepares students to be proud of their national identity and culture, to be internationally minded, to live harmoniously with others and to participate effectively in a global society.
Sekolah Ciputra students:
Sekolah Ciputra works to fulfill the aim of all International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes, to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
The International Baccalaureate Learner Profile is a common expectation across the school from Play Group to Year 12. Through all programmes, students are supported to become:
ALAMAT : Sekolah Ciputra Surabaya
Puri Widya Kencana Cintraland - Surabaya Jawa Timur