Lowongan Economist-PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO)
- Provide economic advice and recommendations to a range of stakeholders
- Monitoring, analyse and forecasting nationwide and foreign economic performance
- Conduct, as well as using, various econometric modelling techniques to develop forecasts
- Researching, drafting and publishing reports
- Giving presentations and providing input to the stakeholders
- Participate and contribute to meetings and committees as required
- Preferably post graduate Economics or related degree from reputable university
- Min. 5 years' relevant experience in the related field
- Understanding of data and basic econometrics, macroeconomics and economic forecasting
- Ability to explain economic concepts to non-expert audiences
- Essential skills: strong verbal, written & presentation skills
- Proficient in English both oral & written
- Able to provide published/unpublished articles on macroeconomics, sectoral, and bond/capital market topics
- Full-Time position available
Economist-PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 12-October-2017 | Tutup pada 11-November-2017
PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO) was established on December 21, 1993, through the initiative of the Capital Market Supervisory Agency/BAPEPAM (now the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia (FSA)) and the Central Bank of Indonesia. On August 13, 1994, PEFINDO obtained its operating license (No. 39/PM-PI/1994) from BAPEPAM and remains one of the supporting institutions of the Indonesian Capital Market.
PEFINDO main function is to provide objective, independent and credible ratings on the credit risk of publicly issued debt securities through rating activities.
To enhance the rating methodology & criteria as well as rating process, PEFINDO continues to actively participate in the Asian Credit Rating Agencies Association (ACRAA).
Over more than 20 years, PEFINDO has rated more than 500 financial and non-financial companies, including local/regional governments. We are Indonesia's most leading and credible credit rating agency.
PEFINDO's corporate values:
Integrity | Independent | Service Excellence | Innovation | Profesionalism
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined to join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO)
Panin Tower Senayan City 17th Floor, Jl. Asia Afrika Lot. 19, Jakarta Pusat 10270