Lowongan Payroll Supervisor-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
- Bertanggung jawab terhadap seluruh proses penggajian karyawan (New Hire-Exit, mutasi, dll)
- Mempersiapkan perhitungan penggajian bulanan termasuk perhitungan pph 21
- Memastikan proses penggajian bagi seluruh karyawan dilakukan tepat waktu
- Menangani keseluruhan proses BPJS
- Berkoordinasi dengan seluruh cabang mengenai hal-hal yang berkaitan dengan payroll
- Usia maksimal 32 Tahun
- Memiliki pengalaman minimal 1 tahun sebagai Supervisor dibidang Payroll/ Compensation and Benefit
- Mengerti perhitungan pajak PPH21
- Memahami E-SPT, Edabu (BPJS Kesehatan), SIPP online (Ketenagakerjaan)
- Mahir menggunakan MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Mampu menggunakan Payroll system
- Dapat bekerja sama dengan Tim dan memiliki kemampuan supervisi.
- To provide the best consumer financing products and services to the community.
- To establish a framework for people to learn, to develop and to perform, creating value and opportunities.
Payroll Supervisor-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 18-April-2017 | Tutup pada 18-May-2017
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994 by a consortium of local banking executives – including the current President Director. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
Tugas dan Tanggung Jawab:
A Leading Provider of Consumer Financing Products and Services In Indonesia
A Leading Provider means :
It is the goal of Finansia to become a major player in Indonesia for consumer financing in the middle to low income segment. Management goal is to make this company to become number 1 in the business that we choose.
Consumer Financing Products and Services means :
Finansia is focusing in Consumer financing business, with a portfolio consisting of motorcycles, automobiles and white goods financing.
ALAMAT : PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)