Lowongan Personal Loan Specialist-PT Bank Commonwealth
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in Credit Card or Personal Loan product.
- Has experience from either departments : Marketing, or Information Technology, or Segment Management, or Collection, or Process / Performance Management, or Project Management Office, or Business Intelligence Unit, or Sales Management.
- Has strong communication skill.
- Has strong interdepartmental coordination skill.
- A well-known international financial services organization with global reputation
- Global networks and strong presence in Australia, Asia and Europe
- Clear visions and business strategies
- Performance-based organization that merit every distinguish achievement
- Strong and diverse team
- Strong employee value and business ethics
- Rich with attractive employee engagement programs
- Competitive remuneration package in the market
Personal Loan Specialist-PT Bank CommonwealthJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 18-April-2017 | Tutup pada 18-May-2017
PT. Bank Commonwealth (“Commonwealth Bank”) is a subsidiary of the Sydney based Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), the largest financial company listed in Securities Exchange and included Morgan Stanley Capital Global Index in Australia. The presence of Commonwealth Bank is part of CBA’s long term strategy to expand its business in Asia Pacific, particularly in Indonesia and China. In Indonesia, it was marked with the opening of its representative office in 1992. Commonwealth Bank is registered and supervised by Indonesia Financial Authority (OJK). It has obtained its license since 1997.
Commonwealth Bank has continued focusing on providing a full range of banking services. It is well positioned as a leading provider of Wealth Management services, and also expanding wider in Retail and SME, by offering tailored financial solutions to serve customer needs.
Serving customers through its branches in 32 major cities, operates more than 100 ATM’s and also linked with the largest ATM networks, such as ATM Bersama and PRIMA/BCA. In addition, Commonwealth Bank provides customers with comfortable, reliable and easy banking access through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking which first application in Indonesia to have investment features, allowing a customer to buy mutual funds and place deposits at anytime and anywhere.
In line with a vision of “to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities”, since 2013, according to a survey of Banking Service Excellence Monitoring (BSEM), Commonwealth Bank has been the only foreign owned-bank to achieve a 4 consecutive year of the top 10 amongst all banks in Indonesia, in terms of service quality. And in 2015, Commonwealth Bank had maintained Fitch Rating national long-term rating of 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook. This is a sixth time consecutive achievement since 2010, and it is a clear testament that the company financial condition is stable.
We are looking to build upon some terrific strengths; a respected brand, a strong position in our core markets and most important of all; talented, motivated and well trained employees. People with real passion, energy and enthusiasm - whose potential we aim to fulfil. The benefits are:
It really does make sense to consider a future with us
ALAMAT : PT Bank Commonwealth
Wisma Metropolitan II, 15th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 29-31