Lowongan POST PRO SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR-PT. Pradipa Sapta Media
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Digital Video Editing
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining the post-production technical infrastructure and workflow for post-production facility.
- Provides support for user participants employing film, tape, and data-centric workflows, and offline/online editing and archiving
- Troubleshoot and perform general maintenance of the Click Square post-production system.
- Maintain Post Production networking systems and troubleshoot all networking issues.
- Create and implement hardware and software infrastructure and media pipelines to support workflows for all post-production system.
- Train user on all post-production system and troubleshooting, and assist user and participants with operational and/or technical problems with all post-production system.
- Assist in finishing, preparation and layback.
- Collaborate with department heads and staff on planning of technological growth and implementation.
- Collaborate with Productions, Cinematography and Camera teams to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Maintain individual workstation, including operating systems and other licensed software.
- Support tutors and Workshops with department related resources and suitable solutions for their requirements.
- Ensure to maintain relevant knowledge and skills to advise the Head of Departments appropriately and can implement new technology and software.
- Maintain relationships with leading industry professionals and companies, supporting the favorable terms for services and equipment in this craft area.
- In liaison with Head of Department to instigate an individual program of professional development and engage with any training provision
- Keep abreast and advise the organization of all current safety legislation regarding good working practice in the multimedia industry.
- Help implement effective image workflow from origination through to projection within the organization.
- Induct any department internship when and if necessary.
- A friendly, outgoing approach to working with user.
- Self motivated with strong collaboration, communication and problem solving skills.
- Clear understanding of file-based workflows using transcoding hardware and software, possess comprehensive understanding of CODECs, wrappers and video formats
- Experience installing and supporting computing hardware and software Apple OS X (Client + Server), Microsoft Windows and Linux
- System Administration experience and Knowledge of IP networks, protocols, hardware and Cabling (Wire Management, Pulling cable)
- Experience supporting the networking and connectivity platforms such as Firewalls, VPN, Network switches, Video signals and routing.
- Aptitude for methodical, systematic organisation of equipment and administration skills.
- Enjoy hands on practical management of equipment with an excellent eye to detail and a willingness to undertake appropriate cleaning and minor repairs of equipment.
- Demonstrate efficient time management.
- Experience of working with editing system video and digital, from ingest to mastering and delivery system.
- Experience of working in a post production facility and on set.
- Applicants from any editing department grade will be considered.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 25kg.
- This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work.
- We are a 24x7 operation. The ability to work nights, weekends and Holidays is essential.
POST PRO SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR-PT. Pradipa Sapta MediaBandung (Jawa Barat) - Click Square Building | Ditayangkan: 24-April-2017 | Tutup pada 24-May-2017
Clicksquare diharapkan akan menjadi sebuah creative factory, yang akan melahirkan manusia-manusia kreatif Indonesia yang memiliki harga diri yang tinggi serta berakhlak mulia demi memajukan Bangsa Indonesia, yang bertumpah darah yang satu, berbangsa yang satu dan berbahasa satu.
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
ALAMAT : PT. Pradipa Sapta Media
Jalan Naripan, Bandung