Lowongan Plantation Procurement Manager - (Balikpapan)-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Develop and Plan for Procurement Strategic for CKPO/CPO/PFAD/PKFAD/SPKFA to achieve Business Objective
- Implement and Review on Continuous Improvement Process for oil sourcing both from local or global supplier.
- Build a good relationship with key supplier to ensure supplier deliver the best cost, quality and service on purchased items.
- Monitoring on Production Cycle and Weather Information to give an early warning on Oil Hedging and conducting a P/L Analysis to management.
- Reduce procurement lead times, efficiency on material management, and resolve the Supply issues to achieve on-time In Full.
- Monitoring Price trend, market movement and develop hedging strategies to ensure periodic
- Maintain database and deliver analysis of Key commodities and crude oil
- Held an initial training for vendor management (managing relationship, issue resolving and developing new vendor for Bulk oil Procurement)
- Ensuring accuracy and timelines of bulk oil sourcing data in the SAP ERP system
- 10-15 years of experience in relevant area
- Degree holder of Industrial Engineering is preferred
- Proven leadership candidate
- Good understanding in oil buying process and thorough understanding of latest trends and best practices in oil buying.
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organization
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills as well as decision making and planning skills
- Strong in analysis and forecasting
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change.
- Working in a high dynamic environment with strong company culture
- A well remuneration with strong growth potential
Plantation Procurement Manager - (Balikpapan)-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Kalimantan | Ditayangkan: 26-April-2017 | Tutup pada 26-May-2017
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The Procurement Manager will be reporting to Finance Director. The chosen applicant need to have a strong Analytical skill and wide market intelligent to facilitate the management team in the decision making. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Our client is a well-known Palm Oil Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as a Procurement Manager who will assist the Finance Director to manage company's Sourcing Strategic.
The Procurement Manager will be based in Balikpapan. Candidate must come from Plantation Industry and for those who come from Palm Oil Manufacturing Industry is preferred. Other key requirements includes:
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edison Edison on +62 21 2958 8862
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53