Lowongan Systems Security Specialist-Caspo, Inc.
- Windows and Linux servers hardening and monitoring
- Application control management.
- Document and design specifications, installation instruction and other system related information.
- Collaborates with Infra and Operation team in escalating any findings.
- Research, test and deploy SIEM correlation rules related to systems.
- Evaluates existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Research, test or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Monitors system operation to detect potential vulnerability and provide possible solutions
- Responsible in handling system security operation team and generate monthly reports.
- MCSA, VCP, RHCA (either one) is a plus.
- CEH or SANS certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge on hardening computer network, windows servers, linux servers and exchange servers.
- Working experience with Vulnerability assessment and Vulnerability mitigation.
- Have knowledge in using penetration tools for testing critical services.
- Have basic knowledge of Virtualization and Storage Area Network.
- Have knowledge of TCP/IP and TCPDUMP
- Have knowledge about Group Policy, Active Directory and Anti-virus, and Email System.
- Have basic knowledge of SIEM, Application Control, DLP, and Vulnerability scanners.
- At least 2-4 years min. experience in hardening Active Directory, Windows Server Domain Controller, Windows Server Domain Member, Windows Server Standalone
- At least 2-4 years min. experience in Linux Operating Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
Systems Security Specialist-Caspo, Inc.National Capital Reg (Filipina) - Makati City | Ditayangkan: 26-April-2017 | Tutup pada 26-May-2017
The Company is an Internet Data Management Center which started its operations on July 2005. It is based in the Phillipines' Commercial Business District - Ayala Avenue, Makati City. We are in need of dynamic and result-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
We specialize in sports information intelligence and management. We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics. We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advance info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our center.
Key Accountability Areas:
Knowledge and Skills:
Chosen candidate will be based in Makati Central Business District, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Company offers an array of career opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits package. For the successful candidate, the Company offers a promising career growth while woking in a safe and dynamic environment.
ALAMAT : Caspo, Inc.
43rd. Floor PBCom Tower, 6795 Ayala Ave., Makati City